1) All accounts for accommodation will be payable on date of arrival, unless alternative payment arrangements have been agreed to prior to arrival;
2) A breakage fee will be charged; If any new breakages of fixtures, equipment and the premises are found on date of inspection of the room, prior to departure, the reasonable cost of repairing such breakages will be deducted from the breakage deposit;
3) Management reserves the right to change rates with notices; and rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honoured.
4) A certificate from 33 South Backpackers’ manager prima facie shall constitute proof of your indebtedness and of the particulars therein for all purposes including any action instituted by 33 South Backpackers against you. You agree that after your departure, 33 South Backpackers may retain goods left behind by you and authorise 33 South Backpackers, after giving one month's notice to the address registered by you of its intention to do so, to sell same, privately or publicly, at 33 South Backpackers’ discretion at such price as 33 South Backpackers may determine and offset the proceeds of such sale against your indebtedness or to hold such proceeds or part thereof for a period of three years pending any claims by you for those proceeds failing which they shall be deemed to have been forfeited to 33 South Backpackers.
5) Although 33 South Backpackers provides an accommodation facility of reputable standards clients should take note that 33 South Backpackers can accept no liability if the premises being provided doesn’t adhere to their requirements expectations due to the following:
Extreme weather conditions preventing the client to use premises to its full potential;
Clients expecting a service and or premises other than as advertise on the official Website of 33 South Backpackers;
Services or ancillary services, for instance Wireless Internet, not being available due to any circumstances 33 South Backpackers’ reasonable control, for instance break down or interruption of service due to the responsibility of the service provider of such services;
Any necessary, unplanned and urgent repair works needed to the room reserved. In all instance if such repair works are needed 33 South Backpackers will accommodate the client by arranging accommodation in another apartment in the area of the same or better quality at no extra costs to the client;
Overbooking due to the mistake of the facility where online bookings are made alternatively clients staying for a longer period as initially arranged. In all instance when such overbooking occurs 33 South Backpackers will accommodate the guest whose room is not available due to overbooking by arranging accommodation in another apartment in the area of the same or better quality at no extra costs to the client;
Clients being unreasonably demanding, for instance expecting a quality of service or accommodation that an ordinary person wouldn’t reasonably expect in the instance;
Any other instances where the clients’ expectations have not been met if such circumstances were without the business reasonable control.
6) YOU AGREE, AS A CONDITION OF YOUR OCCUPATION OF 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS AT 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS, THAT 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS AND THE OWNER, MANAGER AND/OR OPERATOR OF 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS AND THEIR AFFILIATES AND RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT OR ANY INJURY OR DEATH OF ANY PERSON OR THE LOSS OR DESTRUCTION OF OR DAMAGE TO ANY PROPERTY, WHETHER ARISING FROM FIRE, THEFT OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS. YOU ACCORDINGLY HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS 33 SOUTH BACKPACKERS IN RESPECT OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND/OR LIABILITY AS AFORESAID.
7) 33 South Backpackers, its owners, members, directors, employees do not accept any liability for loss, injury or damage whatsoever sustained by any person in or around the premises, if such loss, injury or damage has been incurred due to any circumstances beyond the business reasonable control.
8) We may keep you liable for a reasonable cancelation fee at our discretion in the event of cancelation. The amount we will keep you liable for will be determined by taking into account the time period of cancellation; reasonable potential to find alternative guests for the reservation; the type of industry and the booking made in the instance.
Our Cancellation fee structure is currently as follows:
9) All promotional discounts and vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other specials or discounts. All promotional discounts and vouchers may not be used with any provisional, existing or confirmed bookings.